Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this guilt free creamy smoothie bowl. This smoothie bowl isn’t green and full of lots of flowers, but it’s full of goodness and tastes divine. Resist having that chocolate dessert and make this smoothie bowl!
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 30g Chocolateeha Raw Original chocolate
- To decorate: Granola, Sliced bananas, nuts & dried fruit
- Blitz bananas, milk and peanut butter in a mixer or food processor until smooth
- Melt 20g of the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and add to the mixer.
- Blitz for a final 10 seconds until smooth and then pour the mixture into a bowl
- Melt the remaining 10g of the chocolate and pour over the granola.
- Top the mix with the chocolate granola, bananas, dried fruit and nuts.