We've finally launched our very own range of Easter Eggs. We are very excited to share these delicious flavours with you!
This is a pre-order and it will arrive mid March- we expect to post these on 8th March.
All eggs come wrapped in foil and in a lovely kraft box. Each box contain 3 whole eggs.
What's the difference between half egg and whole egg? Important
The difference between the whole eggs and the half eggs are that we will be joined 2 half eggs together to make a whole egg. If you've chosen mixed box then we will pair different flavours together. So please be sure you're ok with this before ordering.
- Mylk Chocolate with a creamy roasted hazelnut filling topped topped with roasted Hazelnuts (contains nuts, Refined sugar free)
- Mylk Chocolate with a creamy roasted salty almond filling topped topped with roasted almonds and salt (contains nuts, Refined sugar free)
- Mylk Chocolate with a chocolate caramel filling (made with date nectar) (Refined sugar free)
- Solid Mylk Chocolate stuffed with marshmallows (marshmallows contain soy)
- White Chocolate egg with a Passion Fruit filling
Please note any orders placed between 27/28 November will receive macarons in a different box. We were unable to get a hold of the original boxes.
Please note these are not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. The coffee filling contains hazelnut cream and we use nuts in some of the macarons therefore we cannot guarantee them to be nut free.